1 - 6
(May 1, 2017)
Journeys' Summer 2016 Newsletter now available
(July 28, 2016)
(Jan. 6, 2016)
(Nov. 6, 2015)
(Nov. 6, 2015)
(Nov. 2, 2015)
JOURNEYS ON FACEBOOK
SUPPORT JOURNEYS BY SHOPPING AT KROGER
INSTRUCTIONS FOR KROGER COMMUNITY REWARDS SUPPORTERS:
All supporters must have a registered Kroger Plus (savings) card account online to be able to link their card to an organization.
Link your card at www.KrogerCommunityRewards.com. If you have an existing account, click on "Sign In," otherwise click on "Create an Account."
Once registered, follow these instructions:
1. Enter your email address and password and click on "Sign In."
2. Click on "Community," then on "Community Rewards," followed by "Enroll Now." Complete your personal information and then click on "Save."
3. Enter your Journeys' NPO number (51831) or just type 'Journeys in Community Living' and then click on "Search."
4. Select your organization and then click on "Enroll" or "Save."
Advertise on JourneysTN.org and attract new business while supporting people with intellectual disabilities
Advertise now on journeystn.org and help people with intellectual disabilities in the process!
Act now and have your ad custom designed by Journeys for no extra charge.
Your ad will appear here on our desktop. Act now, and it will also appear on our tablet and mobile products, all for the price of advertising on the desktop version alone!
See a sample banner by scrolling down the page. Your actual ad's size and placement on each product depends on donation amount. Call Mark Bell for rates at 615-295-3046.
Don't forget -- all ads placed on journeystn.org are tax deductible, as they are part of a donation package! So don't wait!
This is an excellent opportunity to show that you support local nonprofits like Journeys and to attract new business!
OUR TAKE: Journeys proud of David Price, city of Murfreesboro for establishing 'Miracle Field' (Video courtesy NBC Nightly News)
Posted: May 9, 2017
MURFREESBORO - Journeys staff is very proud to see a new baseball field designed for those with disabilities opening up in Murfreesboro.
It's all thanks to Murfreesboro-native turned Boston Red Sox Star David Price and the City of Murfreesboro. Check out the special report from NBC Nightly News below for more information!
WISH A HAPPY JUNE EMPLOYMENT ANNIVERSARY TO THESE JOURNEYS EMPLOYEES!
Posted: June 8, 2017
Kathy Woodroof - 20 years
Philister Nicodemus - 14 years
Adrian Cammon - 13 years
Lee Fields - 13 years
Monica Spencer - 12 years
Timmy Swader - 4 years
Max Hurst - 5 years
Adrienne Degen - 5 years
Paul Bryant - 5 years
Patrick Egeruoh - 7 years
Laura Lindsay - 9 years
Towan Bonner - 11 years
Najau Abu - 3 years
Kealan Anderson - 3 years
Brittany Stewart - 3 years
Dannette Howse - 2 years
Brianna Watkins - 2 years
Anita Brooks - 1 year
Christopher Carter - 1 year
Josphine Kiptebeny - 1 year
Journeys serving as a collection site for UW 'Stuff the Bus' campaign
Posted: June 20, 2017
United Way's Stuff the Bus, presented by Hot Topic, is set for June-July 2017 to provide children with the supplies and confidence needed for a successful school year!
In order to help United Way collect school supply items for 5,000 children in Rutherford and Cannon counties, Journeys in Community Living is once again serving as a public collection site!
Drop off any school supplies between now and July 24, 2017! Journeys is located at 1130 Haley Rd., Murfreesboro, TN 37129.
Other collection sites available this year include:
- Atmos Energy (334 W. Lokey Ave, Murfreesboro)
- City Auto (1023 Bridge Ave, Murfreesboro)
- First Tennessee Bank (154 Cason Ln, Murfreesboro)
- First Tennessee Bank (808 Church St, 2877 Medical Center Parkway, Murfreesboro)
- First Tennessee Bank (305 W Northfield Blvd, Murfreesboro)
- First Tennessee Bank (123 W Thompson Ln, Murfreesboro)
- First Tennessee Bank (471 Sam Ridley Parkway West, Smyrna)
- First Tennessee Bank (5211 Murfreesboro Rd, Smyrna)
- Ford of Murfreesboro (1550 NW Broad St, Murfreesboro)
- Hawthorne Park South Apartments (220 Indian Park Dr, Murfreesboro)
- LaVergne City Hall (5093 Murfreesboro Rd, Murfreesboro)
- Murfreesboro City Schools Central Office (2552 S. Church St, Murfreesboro)
- Murfreesboro Electric (205 N Walnut St, Murfreesboro)
- Murfreesboro Water & Sewer (300 NW Broad St, Murfreesboro)
- Murfreesboro Young Professionals (Robin Seay @ 1535 W. Northfield Blvd, Suite 7, Murfreesboro)
- Once Upon A Child (1734 W. Northfield Blvd, Murfreesboro)
- Quinn's Mercantile (307 N. Spring St, Murfreesboro)
- Roscoe Brown, Inc. (959 N. Thompson Ln, Murfreesboro)
- State Farm - Agent Dana Womack (805 S. Church St, Suite 10, Murfreesboro)
- State Farm - Agent Jeannie Almond (125 Heritage Park Dr, Murfreesboro)
- State Farm - Agent Joel Laird (202 N Thompson Lane Suite E, Murfreesboro)
- State Farm - Agent Bill Hayes (136 S Lowry St, Smyrna)
- Toyota of Murfreesboro (3434 Bill Smith Dr, Murfreesboro)
- U.S. Bank (806 Medical Center Pkwy & 2504 Old Fort Pkwy, Murfreesboro)
- Wilson Bank & Trust ( 3110 Memorial Blvd, Murfreesboro)
- Wilson Bank & Trust (710 N.W. Broad St, Murfreesboro)
- Wilson Bank & Trust (2640 S. Church St, Murfreesboro)
- Wilson Bank & Trust (4195 Franklin Rd, Murfreesboro)
- Wilson Bank & Trust (210 Commerce St, Nashville)
- United Way of Rutherford and Cannon Counties (3050 Medical Center Pkwy, Floor 2, Murfreesboro)
Journeys in Community Living
1130 Haley Rd., Murfreesboro, Tenn. 37129
Business Line:(615)890-4389 | Fax: (615)849-8727
Hours: Mon. - Fri. 8 a.m. - 4 p.m. | Join our email list.